Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Saturday, March 25, 2006

New Haven, CT


Hi, folks! First off...I want to thank everyone who has sent me emails and messages regarding the headshots and which ones you like. I will post the final product when they are retouched and cropped!

I find myself now in New Haven, CT...home of Yale University, and (more importantly) Kelly...my best friend from college! We have spent more time together in the past three days than we have in the last 9 months, and I'm a happy clam! You might have heard things like, "Let me get my MONOCLE out and see what you have there!" or "Rrrrrrusty Scupper....ARGH!" if you were a fly on the wall around Kelly and me. Here are some photos from the lovely visit.


Kelly and I ran into this HUGE sign for Alexander while walking around New Haven.

The next day, I went to the spa to use a gift certificate Kelly gave me for Christmas. Caitlin came, too, and we explored Bridgeport a little after our appointments. Here we are at Bridgeport park. The camera is on a shoe, and right before this picture snapped, the wind picked up and the camera started to teeter. Hence, the huge smiles and laughter.

That night, Kelly and Caitlin and I went out for some Connecticut seafood. This is Kelly struggling to reach the drive-up ATM. "Can't they make ATMs for normal cars! Something in between the SUV and the sedan at least!!!"

At Lenny's...Lenny's only accepts cash. Hmmm...interesting.

Firehouse 12. Kelly and Caitlin.


Firehazard, I mean Firehouse 12...Me and Kelly.
After my show the next day. I love Kelly! She's so cute in her scrubs!!!
I simply can't keep up with the blog with the speed we are taking on the country. We just performed at UConn in Storrs, CT...and now we are in Concord, NH. Yikes! All this in 2 days. 8 DAYS LEFT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home