Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Alexandria, LA (this is from a little while ago)

These pictures are slightly old, and this entry is overdue...but I left my camera at home the night in question, so I had to get these pictures from Miss Moria!
So, we had to create our own experience for Mardi Gras, but there was another Louisiana cultural experience that we found was ever-present. CRAWFISH.
Pictures say it all:
The restaurant we went to has some interesting specials. Take a close look :).
Caitlin...it's not nice to play with your food...

I was a little scared, but I dug right in!
This is what your fingers look like when you're eatin' Crawfish.
Up close and personal with the Crawfish.

We finished 3 pounds.
Thank you, Moria, for taking pictures!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home