Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Visiting with Aunt Debbie...first time since 1994!

Today, my lovely Aunt Debbie of Minneapolis, Minnesota traveled through sleet and rain and tornados to see my show. Okay, maybe there weren't any tornados, or sleet or rain for that matter...but it's cold here in Minnesota! It was wonderful to see, you, Aunt Debbie! Thank you for coming, and thank you for spending the afternoon with me! I hope you like the Wallace and Gromit DVD :).
Me and Aunt Debbie after the show. See where I get my theatrical flair?
Enjoying a microbrew at Granite City for lunch. Woo, we stuffed ourselves!

Awww...feel the love in the Valentine's Day section in Target. My aunt is as obsessed with taking pictures as I am!
Super day, super fun...let's not wait another 10 years until we meet again!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Ken Flagg said...

Wow! That is so cool to see. Now if all three of us could get in a room together, that would be an accomplishment... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home