Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sorry, guys! It's been a while...

So we're in Elizabethtown, KY...yup, same as the film. It's a town about 40 miles outside Louisville...and we've had two days off here. Thing is, a couple of us weren't around yesterday to enjoy it...cause we went to an audition in St. Louis! Santi, Patrick, Joe and I went to the local call for Stages St. Louis. 5 hours there, and 5 hours back. But hey, we are "the actors"--sorry, private joke for those of us in the rental car. Never got old. "Man, I didn't ask the people in Fazoli's if they have an actor discount."

Santi looking smashing at 6:30am

Me, on the other hand, I was determined to get some beauty sleep. Man, I really look like a diva in this picture.

We're here!
********Audition********

Aaaaand, home again. Not much to do but organize receipts.
"The actors"
So, yeah I'm glad we went. It was a good audition experience! Here are some other Kentucky images.
We are in the land of sweet tea. And I am one happy girl.
Barry! What are you doing!!!
"Hey, man. That stuff you gave me is WHACK. It's Sweet N Lo!!!!"
I just want to say, this was in no way my idea :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home