Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Biking in Kansas

With a day off, and not that much money left in our bank accounts (payday is Friday!) I was delighted to see a sign at the front desk of our hotel saying there were bikes for rent...$2 and hour! And the girl at the front desk informed me that the bike trail was just outside the hotel. Deal, I'm in. I convinced Santi and Mike to join me, and we biked all the way to Clinton Lake...10 miles round trip...just as the sun was going down. It was cold, but very beautiful.

Who says you can't hold hands while you bike?

I love the sky.

Ballet goes with every activity :).

Mikey.

Clearly, this picture proves I was the FASTEST biker of the bunch...(ok maybe that's a lie, hehe).

Again, what a sky.

Kansas...

This was what we saw on our way there.

We made it all the way to the lake!

It was a little cold, but they'll never know if you don't show it on yer face...

The sky was stunning on the way home...

Tomorrow we're off to Omaha, NE. Why are we going back north?

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Ken Flagg said...

Hey sis, call me - my old cell phone died and I don't have your number!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home