Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Saturday, December 31, 2005

OHHHH...AND!

How about as I was leaving the Dubliner with my family...I hear "Cristina." and turn around to see none other than Mr. Jow (that's Joe with a "w") Sousa!!! And his beautiful fiance Maria! What a wonderful gift to run into my dear big brother like this. We had just talked to each other on IM the night before and lamented that we would be missing each other as I travelled to NY and he came down to DC at the same time. But we were able to see each other, in a huge city, by pure chance...and that's why I'm a VERY lucky girl. I love you, Jow!!!

Joe, Maria, and Maria's brothers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home