Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Saturday, December 31, 2005

It's Official: I have the best friends in the world!

So, at practically every show this week I have had someone there in the audience to see me. I feel so loved! I feel so grateful! My friends are super duper!




I was suprised by my old high school friends...Dorothy and Melissa, Tallwood reunited!

Charlie and I have a lot of pictures like this...happy and embracing!

Mark was like "Let's take a picture next to the sign so I can point to your name!" I said, "That's so funny because my mom said that same exact thing!" Mark responds "Well, I am your mom!" Oh, Marky...
And today, Chris and Vicky came with the kids! Miss Sara and Mr. Connor are the family experts on what makes good children's theater! A direct quote from Sara Bish about the show: "It was incredible!!!" I've done my job.
At the Dubliner for dinner after the show.
Sara had no idea I was about to take a bite out of her! Look at her clueless expression...silly child...
That's my girl! Sara with no H and Cristina with no H!
Connor and me making funny faces.
Tomorrow I head up to Brooklyn for NYE...for my first adult dinner party :)...yay patty!
And thank you, Jamie, for coming to the show too! We gotta get a pic of you on the blog soon!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home