Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Tribute to the "First Leg"

The "first leg" of our tour is nearly over...oh the fun we've had.

Remember Davis? It seems like just yesterday. I taught Patty how to partner me.

Doing ballet at the winery in Napa.

Was there really a time we were walking around in tank tops and flip flops?
We rock the mic check with our white t-shirts...looking like a Gap ad.

Ashley and I found a potato chip shaped like a heart in Taos...roomie love!

Mike's mohawk is getting longer and longer.


I like to drive the van with my foot up on the seat. Santi found this to be photo worthy.
Patty likes to make himself at home in OUR ROOM!
Here's to tour. It's rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home