Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Friday, November 18, 2005

Taos, NM




Taos is a ski town. It's quaint and small and the smell of winter is in the air. It reminds me a lot of Santa Fe, which is about, ooooh, 40 miles away...but smaller. We had a performance today at 1:30, and we will have one tonight at 7. It's probably the smallest venue we've played so far, maybe 500 seats, but it was so packed that they had to set up chairs on the sides. This community is excited to have us here. There is a two page spread on our show in their local arts paper, with pictures and a very detailed article. There are posters for our show up in local coffee shops. We are local rock stars :). The air is thin up here, so the show is really making it hard for me to catch my breath. I'll bring my inhaler back with me to the theater just in case :).

Here's a sign for the Taos Performing Arts Center
Ahhh...we made it on the marquee...hehe
It's our poster!
Well, we have one more show tonight, and then it's off to Colorado tomorrow. A couple of us are thinking about getting up at sunrise to see the Rio Grande Gorge tomorrow mornin. I'll take pictures if we do! Oh, and tonight we're going to see Harry Potter! Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home