Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I love my friends.

Today I got a call from Caitlin:

"Hey, I got the fed ex package. You have like 9 things to pick up."

I was a little suprised...I mean my mom usually send me a package once a week, and I get a wonderful occasional package from my dear friends, but today was unreal. I had packages of love from so many great friends...just so you know, guys, I was on cloud 9 all day long. I felt so loved and happy. THANK YOU!

Today Santi, Ashwee, Patty A and I traveled to Old Scottsdale, a downtown area of shops and restaurants with an oldtime western feel. There are lots of jewelry stores with Turquoise and Amber, boots and moccasins, and Mexican imports. There was even a "Flagg's" Gift Shop! Pretty cool :).

I spent the evening in, getting things down and organizing. I sent a box of things home today. It's gotten to that point on the tour where it was time to clean house. We know what we wear and what we don't, what we need and what we don't. We're old pros...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home