Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Monday, December 26, 2005

Kennedy Center Love

Well, I was home in Virginia Beach for about 24 hours yesterday. Just long enough to open a few presents, eat a slice of my dad's pumpkin pie, and hit the road again. We drove back up last night and stayed in the Embassy Suites in Tysons, which is the hotel we ALWAYS stay in when something's going on...just enough outside the city to be relaxing, with free omelets in the morning :)...mmm...

They came to the show today, momma and dad were in the front row loving it...here is a picture of us after the show...momma pointing to my name on the equity board...I can pay the bills and get health insurance!!! woo hoo!


Last Friday, my Spanish teacher (I took a Spanish class just for fun this summer with Arlington Adult Education) came to see the show with her daughter! It was so cool to see her again.

And last week there was a little fun with Bill and Craig...my former band-mates...they met me out in Nova for dinner and a few drinks...and it was awesome to see my buddies again...

these boys are such a bad influence...getting me cabs and what not!

old times...old times...

Well, many more friends coming to the show this week...so pictures will abound!!! merry holidays, friends :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home