Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Random Pictures

Hi, everyone! Glad you're still tuning in to see what kind of raucous and vulgar adventures we're up to in month 5 of the tour. Unfortunately, things have been a tad "boring" lately. Hey, no news is good news...but it doesn't make for good blogging. So, to make up for lack of interesting surroundings, I am doing a little flashback post. Here are some pictures that never quite made it to the blog for one reason or another, but are worth viewing! Hope you get a chuckle out of them, and they keep you coming back for more :).



Me teaching Mikey how to knit a scarf for his girlfriend. Everyone on the tour has knitted...except Joe. I'll get you Joe! And your little dog, too!!!

Yeah.

Remember the BBQ in Arizona, by the pool, in NOVEMBER. Ahhh...those were the days. I can't wait for Texas!

Yeah.

The hanging lamps in Fazoli's make cool hats!
Yeah, Lafayette, KS! I can't believe someone actually printed that out for them.

We drove by the town of Truth or Consequences. Very neat!

The cutest roommates on tour. If you disagree, I'll fight you!

Jordan thinks he's so funny.

And Santi's a copycat :).
(My butt, above. Ashley butt, below)


Santi. This is so wrong.

The story behind this one is...I ate some Indian food one night. It was a spinach meal that you heat up in the microwave. I didn't have any bowls, so I used these two hotel mugs. When Patty came over, Jordan and I convinced him that these dirty mugs had been left in the room and I found them when I got there...ewww!!! What's in there!!! I put the mug to my mouth, and looked like I was going to lick it, and Patty nearly passed out. That's when we told him the truth. Awww...tour antics are the best.
I'm watching you. I can be scary in the van sometimes.
This is the best sign I've ever seen. We should definitely try to find the story behind this!
Alright folks, there you have it. Random pictures are fun, aren't they? As soon as more adventures hit, I promise to get to posting NEW pictures. Right now we're in Fostoria, Ohio. Yeah, don't hold your breath :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home