Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Thursday, February 23, 2006

College Station and San Antonio, TX

A couple of days ago we rolled up to College Station, TX, home of the A & M Aggies. We did two days of shows there, although it really all seems like a blur cause I've been fighting off a wicked cold for the past few days. But that didn't stop us from having fun as always. Here are some pictures from the campus of A & M:

Patrick and I had some fun in the school bookstore.

Patty liked this bag a lot.
Work out the A & M gear.
Apparently, the students at A & M like riding bikes!
Okay, so. Let me explain this picture. You know how on college campuses there are tables set up for different organizations..."Sign up for Ultimate Frisbee!" "Join the Math Club!" Well, there were a few of these tables set up around the courtyard offering free snacks and pens and such. I spotted these guys across the courtyard and HAD to go and get a free hug. After I got my free hug and this picture I turned to the guy on the left and asked, "So what organization are you with?" "Oh," he said, "not with any organization. This is just my third Wednsday out here giving out free hugs." I didn't really know what to say. This dude was just out there to get some hugs. I guess there ain't nothing wrong with that. Good for you, hug man!
After our second show on our second day at College Station, we hit the road to San Antonio! Today was a day off, and it was finally...GORGEOUS! 75 and sunny was a perfect day for seeing the Alamo and walking the River Walk. Beautiful...


San Antonio's River Walk is lined with restaurants and shops, and is a perfect place to walk on a sunny day like today!

Some shadows provided by the high San Antonio sun. Mike, Jordan, me, and Caitlin.

Caitlin and me outside the Alamo.

It's always polite for gentlemen to remove their hats! This sign outside the Alamo reminds us of that.

In the courtyard at the Alamo.

BARRY is back.

Barry poses with the Alamo is the distance. It makes him feel heroic and proud. "Remember the Alamo." --Direct, and original quote from Barry D. Gnome.


Although Mike wears black...he's on our side. He's a good cowboy.
Shows in San Antonio tomorrow! Then it's off to Richardson on Saturday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home