Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fort Worth/Dallas/Richardson, TX

On Saturday I rented a car in San Antonio and drove apart from the group to catch an audition in Fort Worth about 4 and a half hours away, conveniently on the way to Richardson which was our next stop on the tour. So I did the audition, and then hit the road to see my cousin, Scott who lives in Dallas. I had dinner with him and his friend's parents at Blue Fish, a delicious sushi place. I went back to Scott's apartment to see his place and watch the UT basketball game. Very fun! Hanging out in an apartment is sooooo much better than a hotel room. Today I had two shows and then dinner with Scott and a friend. It's been a wild weekend, and we're about to go from Texas to Louisiana and back to Texas again. Gotta love this "Star of David" tour! Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Posted at the Eismann Center in Richardson...what a great reminder for the divas of the world!

Scott and me in front of my hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home