Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Strep, Cont'd.


I am all better! But here are some pictures from when I had just received my diagnosis, and I met up with my buddy Eric from Willy Wonka! And then we ran into Matt at Ray's Pizza!
Me and my push-pop...makes my sore throat feel better!
Eric stuck around even though I was contageous...what a friend!
Matt and I worked it out at Ray's Pizza. Check out Matt's Willy Wonka blog at www.gogloop.blogspot.com We are the tour bloggers!!!
Right now we are in Buffalo, NY...One show tomorrow and then we drive 450 miles BACK TO CONNECTICUT. They are trying to kill us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home