Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Saturday, April 08, 2006

All done.

Okay people. Listen...I'm all done with tour!!!! And I have pictures from our last night out and everything. But I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I promise to update tomorrow. PROMISE. And my promises are golden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home