Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Santa Rosa, CA and Stockton, CA

SOOOOooooOOOOrrry it's been so long since I've updated this thing...but honestly, nothing much exciting happened until yesterday. We've just been traveling and performing. California is blurring together, and so are the days.

We had an interesting venue in Stockton that was much different than anything we had performed in thus far. There wasn't any wing space, it was all backstage space, so we had to reconfigure some stuff but it all worked out just fine! It's could to be put on the spot once in a while...makes you brain work for its money :). An they had GREAT food, too...yay LBC!

So now we're in Stockton, but there's not much to do here, so yesterday a bunch of us took the van into San Fran! I got to see Ken again, which was very nice...we had awesome Thai food for lunch when I got in (I was actually able to finish my entire Pad Thai because it was the first thing I was eating all day at...at 2pm!). And then we went furniture shopping for Ken's apartment, which was way fun! I think he found the couch/bed of his dreams! haha...

Ken had to go to a fancy shmancy gallery exhibit, so after he got dressed up in his cool suit and met up with his neighbor, Durk (not sure how to spell that...Ken?)...I met up with Caitlin, her friend and her friend's fiance, and Moria..and we spent the rest of the evening at an "Irish" pub in North Beach, a couple blocks from my brother's apartment...it was lovely!

After the Bart ride to the van and the van ride to the hotel, it was near 1am, and it was time to go to bed, but it was a lovely day in San Fran!

Today is another day off, and tomorrow we have two shows, and are hoping to go to Yosemite! Pictures to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home