Aventuras: A Cross Country Adventure With Two White Vans and a handful of Actors.

This blog promises many adventures. Here's my disclaimer, y'all: *This crazy cool blog is a creation of myself, they call me *tina*, an actress in the Kennedy Center Imagination Celebration on Tour Production of "Alexander Who's Not Going to Move." The opinions expressed in this blog are solely mine (mine, mine, mine!) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Kennedy Center, its board, or employees. Additionally, this blog is not supported by the Kennedy Center.* Got it???

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Goodbye, Indianapolis!

We finished teching today at 4, and said goodbye to our lovely production members...Nick and George. They have been wonderful throughout this whole proccess...flexible, accepting, professional, insightful, caring, precise...all the things you would wish for in a director and music director. We came back to the hotel where I did my first load of laundry and spoke on the phone with special friends. Two things that make me feel renewed.

Then a couple of us met up for a Walmart trip (is this getting redundant? Seriously, Walmart has everything you need...I bought a "brunettes have more fun" t-shirt. A definite necessity.) And then the entire cast went out for dinner at Max and Erma's. I really enjoy these people's company. And it's a good thing, too.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Jim said...

What an exciting life you live! But I am sure it has its tedious moments, nee'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home